The following is a list of software available for students for home use. It is the expectation of the College that students using such software comply to the specific software license agreement guidelines indicated within the software itself.
Technical computing software for engineers, mathematicians, and scientists to help do quick calculations, develop design sheets, teach fundamental concepts, or produce sophisticated high-fidelity simulation models.
MATLAB is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a block diagram environment integrated with MATLAB which enables users to move from concept to code by creating models from MATLAB algorithms and exporting simulation for further analysis.
Students: Download the Installer
- Create a MathWorks Account using your university email address: mathworks.com/accesslogin/createProfile.do.
- Go to the License Center: mathworks.com/licensecenter.
- Click Associate License in the upper right hand corner.
- When prompted to do so, enter the Activation Key that your administrator gave you. Activation Key: 14317-60551-55097-39870-91449
- Go to: mathworks.com/downloads/web_downloads/select_release.
- Click the download button for the current release.
- Click the installer button to download the installer.
Please see: Quick Start For Student
Online research management, writing and collaboration tool that helps researchers and students gather, manage, store and share information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies.
Provides automation in algorithmic computation, interactive manipulation, and dynamic presentation, and is especially useful in the fields of engineering, mathematics, finance, physics, chemistry, and biology.
Site Settings – CUNY New York City College of Technology
Create an Account using your university student email address
Users may request their own activation keys using the following form:
McAfee VirusScan provides complete, proactive malware protection for Mac systems and users. Using proven protection methods, it stops all types of viruses and malicious code, including spyware, adware, Trojans, and new, unknown threats.